Link to video: Absolute Proof
When I vote in person and when my ballot is sucked into the election computer for tabulation, I assume that ALL the voting machine is doing is reading my ballot and automatically adding it to the tally of votes from my fellow citizens. In other words, I assume the machine which eats my vote is no more and no less than an automated adding machine with the simple ability to read my ballot and do basic arithmetic, i.e., to ADD.
Now, as a direct result of watching the attached video from Mike Lindell, I learn that the machine that sucks up my vote is not merely a glorified adding machine, but might be a sophisticated computer which has the ability to question my vote, “weight” my vote and change my vote under certain circumstances. Not only that, but this machine might be or can be connected to the internet which subjects it and my vote to all manner of security breaches and hacking by anyone with know-how and access to the internet.
2. How can any American who watches this video have confidence that his vote will count in future elections if the current system does not change?
3. Media apologists who claim the election was totally honest and that fraud did not occur have claimed that voting machines in swing states were NOT able to be connected to the internet. This is an easy issue to resolve. A simple examination of the machines would suffice. In the video a technician alleges that the voting machine instruction manual gives step by step directions on how to connect the machines to the internet. This is an easy allegation to verify. Surely you agree.
4. How can any American who watches this video NOT insist that the allegations in this video – in the very least – ought to be investigated by the DOJ?
5. How can any American journalist who calls himself a professional not be motivated to investigate these allegations?
6. Why is any discussion of this systematic voter fraud forbidden by American public discourse companies such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the like?
7. When a process goes from simple and easy to understand (hand-counting of ballots) to something complex and virtually incomprehensible (computer-processed voting), the potential for fraud undetected by the public increases exponentially. Which begs the question: Why do we need sophisticated computers, possibly connected to the internet, to tabulate votes in American elections? Canada counts votes by hand. And in America, if a judge orders a hand recount of ballots, that recount can be accomplished in the space of 24 to 48 hours. So, give me one solid reason why election votes in America shouldn’t be counted by hand from this time forward?